Sunday, July 13, 2014

I'm back...

After a three-month hiatus, which has no better explanation than simply 'I got busy', I'm now reporting in from my new-old digs in Quincy.  I have a few half-done blog articles I need to complete, and this week I also have a new homily to offer.  I'll get caught up with the blog as my time allows.

This week I'm trying out a computerized mp3-to-text translator, which translates what is said in a recording (for instance, a homily) and then puts it into a text file.  Not only is the computerized translator not very good at working out my Central-Illinois accent and getting the right words in the right place, but my extemporaneous delivery style does not necessarily translate well back into a sensible text.  So, with a lot of liberties on my part to re-translate what I said into something that is readable and hopefully edifying, here comes my homily for the 15th Week of Ordinary Time (Cycle A)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean. I reserve the right to use or delete any comments in any way I see fit. This ain't a democracy. Get your own blog if you don't like it.